Thursday 28 August 2014

Start of an era ~

Come Tuesday I shall be back at College!
Newcastle Sixth Form College studying Psychology, Law and English Language to be precise.
I am reeeeeaaalllyyy looking forward to it! Have already met some great people who are also attending, via Twitter and the enrolment day at the college itself, can't wait to get to know them some more...

But there's one issue.

Without sounding too "big headed" or too "vain" wherever I go, whatever school or workplace, there's always two or three girls who will literally fall head over heels for me... Normally I'm grateful for this, and in any other circumstance I would take advantage of it.
But there's someone else, someone I'm dying to be with.
I don't want to loose her.

I fear I am going to let go of her accidentally.

Okay, for NOW, I'm not going to give up. I know there's something going on between us, just need her to admit that.

Glad my whole life is finally getting back on course though!
Looking forward to publishing some great story's on here.

Roll on Tuesday...

~BH

No comments:

Post a Comment