Saturday 5 April 2014

Grand National 2014

Damn that was exciting.

I didn't even think I would get that excited, but I put my first ever bet on Balthazar King to win.
The last fence... Balthazar was 4th place. My eyes were glued to the screen. He cleared the fence, then out of no where gained this unbelievable urge to sprint! He was doing it! Running like he had never run before, he made 3rd place... then 2nd... he caught up with first... It was the finale sprint, now or never, but the lucky Pineau De Re suddenly shot like a rocket and flew over the finish line.

I couldn't believe how close I was to winning my bet.

But now it's over for another year... I think that's how long it's going to take for my heart to sink back down to it's rightful place!
Congratulations Pineau De Re~
-BH

No comments:

Post a Comment