Sunday 6 April 2014

The Vampire Diaries~

My favourite TV Show of all time.
Never before have I seen a programme that contains so much Drama, Romance, Action and just all round pure GENIUS. I have been watching The Vampire Dairies ever since it first aired back in 2009. Since then I have fallen of my seat about 100 times in pure excitement and in moments when I'm just so shocked I can't keep still or quiet about it... Not the best thing when you share a room with your younger brother.
Now as we hit Season 5 the story line has become extremely long and complicated. BUT, it's easy to keep up if you have been watching the show from the start!

So, the next time you're on Netflix looking around for a new series to start fanning about, I 100% recommend TVD. You WILL NOT regret it. Trust me.
-BH

No comments:

Post a Comment