Sunday 6 April 2014

Hopes and Dreams~

When I was younger, as with many parents, mine told me I could be whatever I want to be!
So I dreamed big, I wanted to play music, I wanted to draw, I wanted to be on TV etc etc...
Now I'm older and they've changed their opinion.
Now I'm being told to "think realistically" and to "make your mind up on what you want to do"...
Well I knew what I want to do but adults shattered my dreams. I understand that they're just "Looking out for me", but why can't I still dream big? Why can't I keep on hoping?

Why can't I be famous?

Okay so I have this really good job that I should stick with and all that. BUT, on the side I'm still aiming for my dreams... I am going to make it. Somehow, someday.
I always wanted to do something with the Media! TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines, advertising, the list goes on. But that's something I've always wanted to do.
I studied the Media at school, it fascinated me how one simple idea can hold the imagination and attention of such a huge audience. It's Brilliant!
Now I understand I cannot actually be apart of every Media sector. Although, what's stopping me from being apart of one? Nothing but myself. Older adults may try to hold me back, they might try to force me to think "realistically" but this time it's not going to stop me.
I'm going to keep a hold of my job for now. Until I'm positive I can survive without it. Whenever I'm not at work however... I'm going to be devoting my whole time and effort to Journalism and Photography. Contradicting everyone's voice; I am thinking realistically, just my reality is a little different to yours~

I've got everything I need! A camera, a laptop, a phone, the internet, a pad, a pen and my imagination.
Now all I need to do is visualise what's going to happen and how... then make it happen.

Think It, See It, Believe It, Make It Happen~  

No comments:

Post a Comment